Monday, March 25, 2013

Recipe Monday

{The Best Pasta Salad Ever}

A good friend of mine, Laura, made this pasta salad for me when we visited her last.  Ever since then, I find myself craving it.  I've made it for a few other friends for lunch and for a few potlucks and everyone compliments on how great it tastes.  We are making it for a friend who is coming over tomorrow and reminded me to post it for everyone! 

Thanks Laura!  

 {photo is property of the website my recipes}


See the recipe 

Menu Monday: 
M- Hamburgers and fries
T- Potato soup & bread sticks
w- Beef & rice, broccoli, biscuits
Th- Pad Thai, wontons
F- BBQ Chicken Tequitos, chips and guac
S- Mock Olive Garden Alfredo, Maggiano's salad, french bread
Su-  Easter lunch with my brother, Easter dinner with my in-laws


No comments:

Post a Comment