Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Tutorial Tuesday- High Chair Re-do




Oh man, this one made me nervous.  Have you ever had one of those weeks (or in my case, months) where you feel like not much is going right?  Yeah... me too.  This month I've just been feeling like no matter how hard I try, I just can't make things work out.  Maybe it's just hormones now that Aunt Flo is back (haha!) after 9 months postpartum, or maybe it's my almost 3 year old who, no matter how hard I try, just won't cooperate.  Not sure what it is, but either way, I was nervous to do this project.  I decided to not cut my original padding to my high chair up for this very reason.  I knew that if I totally botched it like I had done several projects before, I would be so disheartened.  So, I still used my padding for a pattern, but didn't disassemble it like Ashley from Make It & Love it did.  (She's brave and super talented!) 

I'm really happy with the way it turned out.  I have to say that since this worked out, I feel like kind of a rock star and I've had a little bit of strut to my stride.  Every time I walk past e's high chair I feel a little proud of myself.  I must say it has been just what I've needed to cheer me up a little.  


So, go HERE and see how I (somewhat) did it.  

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment