Monday, July 2, 2012

Recipe Monday- Curry Chicken

I think I already posted this one on here, but I can't find it anywhere!  So, to refresh my blog, myself, and you... here is one of my favorite recipes.  My good friend made it for us when we had our first daughter, and I've loved it since!  It's a sweeter curry, which my girls love as well!
I'm not sure where my friend got the recipe, but I have modified it to my own taste over the years.  So this is basically my version...

{Curry Chicken}


Ingredients:
2-3 of chicken breast, cut in strips 1/4 cup of melted butter
1/3 cup of honey
2 T. yellow mustard
1 t. salt
1 t.  yellow curry powder

Directions:
Preheat oven to 375.  Place strips of uncooked chicken in 9x9 pan (or whatever smaller baking dish you have) Mix the butter, honey, mustard, salt and curry together in a bow and pour over chicken.  Bake in oven for 30-35 minutes.  Take out of oven and let sit for 5-7 minutes.  Pour over rice or noodles.  I love to serve this with Basmati rice (can be purchased at Target, organic and clean!) and steamed broccoli.  Yum!

ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment