Wednesday, June 6, 2012

WIWW- New Clothes!

I don't usually buy clothes for myself, but this week I decided to spend our monthly budget on some new things for myself.  Last month we revamped my husbands work wardrobe with some new slimmer fit dress shirts and a new pair of shoes.  He's a very hot bio chemist, let me tell you! :)  

This month I wanted to get some new summer things for myself.  Last year I was very pregnant, so I wore a lot of my summer clothes with a nice round belly, thus stretching them out.  And also, who wants to wear something that they wore when they were 30-40 pounds bigger?  No thanks... Not to mention I've lost a lot of weight lately and am back to my pre-pregnancy clothes/jeans from 2 summers ago, which are a size smaller than my regular size.  (Must be something about this time of year?)

I got a few new shirts at Marshalls, and a few new shirts at Old Navy.  I spent a total of $67 and got 8 new summer shirts, and a cute dress! I felt pretty good about that. 

Anyway, here is one of my new shirts from Marshalls...

Linking up to: 
pleated poppy


shirt: marshalls
jeans- american eagle

3 comments:

  1. Cute! LOVE the shirt! (ugh, I seriously hate maternity clothes)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your kind words on my blog this morning! I'm following back! :)

    Love skinny jeans! American Eagle is the only place I get my jeans. Love the fit.

    ReplyDelete