Friday, June 8, 2012

InstaFriday


My week through my iphone's eye:

 We went to see one of my favorite bands, mewithoutYou, on Monday.  It was my 9th show of theirs.  It felt so, so, so good to get out and do one of my favorite things.  It was such a good show!  We even got to sit down and "have dinner" with Greg from the band before the show.  So much fun!


 My sister-in-law's best friend asked me to be her bridal attendant.  I am so excited!  So far one of my jobs has been to help figure out decorations and lighting for the wedding.  I am totally enjoying myself doing so!
 Breakfast.  My favorite: egg in the hole of toast, grapes and coffee in my Radiohead mug.

 My oldest daughter and I have been diligently watering our green bean plants and came to find a few baby green beans.  They are almost big enough to pick!  She is thrilled! 
 My workspace.  I've been hanging out here a lot lately!
 Some new fabric from my new favorite online fabric store!




Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment