Wednesday, May 23, 2012

WIWW


I need to start titling this, "What WE Wore Wednesday" since my daughter loves to join in on the fun every time I take a photo.  So cute! 


Linking up to:
pleated poppy



 This is my grocery shopping outfit. :) 
Shirt- Target
Scarf- my mother's day gift from the MPLS farmer's market 
Jeans- Old Navy
Shoes- Minnetonka's (that I scored for a dollar from the thrift store!)
Bracelet- From my Aunt Jeni, from her missions trip to Africa.


Now E's turn:
(seriously, how cute is this?!)




Dress- Handed down
Leggings- Target
Shoes- Michael Khors, garage sale for 25 cents! (total score!)

5 comments:

  1. Love your outfit...the gray and orange together are great! And your daughter is adorable. Those shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh -- you and E are way too adorable!!!
    hoping over from WIWW. glad to find your blog!
    xo :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like the perfect grocery shopping outfit. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You and your daughter have great style! She is a cutie! Stopping by from WIWW, glad to have found you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. E's shoes are so unbelievably cute! great find for $.25!

    ReplyDelete