Tuesday, May 22, 2012

T.T- DIY Magnet Board

So, I don't have a finished photo for you yet, but I have been looking for ideas for rewarding E for her naps.  If you know E at all, you know that she sometimes decides a nap is not in her near future, but rather, an hour and a half of singing 'Twinkle-Twinkle" while her little sister tries to sleep in the room next to her's.  I thought it might be fun to reward her for the naps she takes, and when she takes a certain number in a row, she gets a treat. 
Lo and behold, Cheri at I am Momma Hear Me Roar did a tutorial on making Magnet Boards yesterday! (Thus me not having a finished photo for you yet, I still need to make mine... it's on the agenda for this afternoon!)

I figure for E, I will have cute magnets that she and I make out of the bubble glass beads and photos of girly things (since she's totally in that stage right now) Then when she naps she can slide one over to the "napped" section.  As soon as she gets 5 in a row, we can get a treat or do something fun for her.  Hopefully that works, because this mom needs a break during the day... whew!

Here are a few photos of Cheri's DIY Magnet Board
Thanks Cheri! 



No comments:

Post a Comment