Thursday, May 24, 2012

Insta-Friday

Lots of creativity being seen by my iphone this week... 



 My daughter asked me for a drawing lesson (since I was telling her about how I used to teach kids how to do art.) and I taught her how to draw a pin like this.  This was her drawing of the pin.  She's 2.5.  I couldn't have been more proud of her. 
New brown stairs.  I'm in love.  
 My littlest's new dress- reversible with a sea foam green reverse side.  Too cute.  
Can't wait to make more of these for my Etsy shop. 

 I had gotten a big glob of bleach on my shirt (one of my must comfy shirts) while cleaning our white farm sink, so I decided to fix the problem with some pretty vintage lace. 

 My baby's new hat.  We are heading up to the cabin this weekend and I realized she didn't have any hats that fit her.  Since it's supposed to be cold, and boat rides tend to be really windy, I thought I'd make a new cute one for her.  I added a flower later in the day. 
 I made my baby some pumpkin cookies (and a few with chocolate chips for us.) I enjoyed a gin & tonic and some Explosions in the Sky while I baked.  Heaven. 
The amazing dinner that we had on Thursday.  Balsamic grilled chicken and peppers and cheesy grilled potatoes.  (Look out for the recipes on Monday!)

No comments:

Post a Comment