Wednesday, April 11, 2012

WIWW

So, I gotta admit... this whole modeling my clothes thing isn't really my gig.  Don't get me wrong... I LOVE coming up with new outfits and creating my own style with what I have.  But... modeling in front of a camera seems kind of dorky.  My husband always tries to catch me being goofy, but the photos (thankfully) end up super blurry.  
I'd love to purchase a tripod for our current camera so I lessen the embarrassment, but I'm hoping to get an SLR for Christmas 2012, so I'm waiting to get the equipment for that.  
Anyway, I guess that's me apologizing for the awful photos.  We're workin' on it! 
Here's my ONE outfit for you this week.  Easter Sunday! 

Linking up to: 
pleated poppy

Dress- Target, a looonggg time ago
Cardigan- thrifted
Tights- given to me from my mom 
(She always finds deals on tights, then I get like 10 pairs at Christmas.  SO awesome!) 
Boots (see my daughter modeling them below) Frye Harness boots
Leaf Necklace- Forever 21

My cutie modeling my Frye boots. :)

1 comment:

  1. Abi, I love seeing how you put together cute outfits! One of my current challenges is how to put together a cute outfit that is also nursing friendly...would you share (have you already?) your nursing wardrobe tips? Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete