Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Vacation...aka Moving!

Although I did not want to have to do this, I will have to put my blog and Etsy shop on vacation mode for a week or two.  We close on our house on Tuesday, the 13th.  Hooray!  But this means that we will be switching internet and everything...therefore, leaving me with limited resources that I need in order to keep these two things up.  (Not to mention the energy & time; which might end up being limited as well...)
Eli & Ellie (both blog and shop) will be back up and running by March 21st at the latest.  I will work really hard to get it up and running well before then.  I will miss you all, and I can't wait to show you our new home!   *Gulp!* 

(These are the photos that keep me working hard at packing and cleaning! I'll leave you with these!) :) 




1 comment:

  1. I hope your move goes smooth and that you all settle in quickly and easily. :)

    ReplyDelete