Monday, February 20, 2012

Tutorial Tuesday- Menu Board

 Tutorial Tuesday- Menu Board


I found this idea via Pinterest (surprised?) and absolutely fell in love.  I had to make it that day.  I grabbed a frame from the basement, and my huge book of scrapbook paper and went to work. 



This is my version of the menu board.  I still need to print off my recipe cards.  I chose colors that would match our awesome next kitchen that we get to move into March 13th.  


If you want to find out how it's made, 
go HERE.  
Enjoy! 

Linking up to: 

MusingsFromAStayAtHomeMom

5 comments:

  1. Wow! What an awesome idea! You did a great job - I pinned YOUR picture too! :)

    Thanks for linking up to Pinterest Monday! Hope to see you again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. really cute idea! Love it. Hopping by from Pinterest Monday.

    http://morefrommom.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I'm a new follower, visiting from the Pinterest Monday hop. I love that idea, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love, love, love this idea and want to incorporate it into my own home.

    ReplyDelete