Monday, February 6, 2012

Baby Food Series

This week: Baby Food

My youngest daughter, Evelynn, just started to eat infant cereal and 1st purees.  I introduced them to her a little earlier on per her doctor's suggestion for her spitting up issues.  We did the same with my first daughter, and we saw the same results; more solids=less spit up.  Lets just say, I'm much happier not being covered in spit up. 
We decided that we would be making her baby food later in the game, but at first, we'd like to try some trusted organic baby foods as her first foods.  I also like to keep some on hand, as it is not always realistic to have time to make baby food myself.  I contacted a few companies that came highly recommended, and was lucky enough to hear back from all but one.  Each company sent me samples of their baby foods to review, and a few of them are generous to be doing giveaways for my readers.  How exciting!  We have been working on these reviews for the past few weeks since Evie just started solids, so it's fun to see the results being pulled together.  I will be taking a break from my regular schedule to do a 5 day long series of reviews on baby food and infant cereal.  Be on the look out for giveaways from a few of these companies!

The companies I will be reviewing are: 

February 14:  Ella's Kitchen Baby Food 

No comments:

Post a Comment