Wednesday, January 18, 2012

WIWW January 18

Only one outfit for you guys this week.  It was a busy one, and often, I was the only adult.  My two year old is pretty good at taking photos, but not that good.
So, this is what I wore to church on Sunday.

Linking up to:

pleated poppy
&
five days five ways | feature friday free for all




Long tank- Old Navy (got it for 97 cents!)
Sweater- Old Navy (got it for $)
Belt- Forever 21
Jeans- American Eagle
Boots- Frye boots (that I will forever be proud of.)
Necklace- Urban Outfitters 
Dark bags under my eyes- a product of 4 month old acting like a newborn the night before...


Now, help me out.  I recently got my hair cut.  It was to the middle of my back, but because my daughter yanks on it, I went shorter than normal.  I am thinking about going even shorter.  Like, actual shoulder length.  2-3 inches shorter? What do you guys think?

7 comments:

  1. really cute outfit! love your neckalce!
    i just found your blog but i think your hair is a great length!
    xoxo
    manda
    http://www.forloveofacupcake.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable outfit - you look great! And I love our hair. It is a really flattering length. I'm sure you could pull it off shorter too! Visiting from The Pleated Poppy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great! I think your hair would look good short, I would just consider being able to pull it back when needed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good idea, Erin! I think I can go a little shorter. My husband is hesitant when he answers this question. I think he knows I'll hate it! We'll see if I get the guts! :)

    Thanks ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look adorable and it looks like you have some natural curl in your hair, awesome! After my second was born my hair was down to my bottom. I cut it into a chin length bob and......I *hated* it, lol! It was always in my face and was too short to pull back in a pony tail. I wound up using combs to push it back until it grew out.

    I wore lots of pony tails for years, not very exciting but functional!

    ReplyDelete
  6. found you from the pleated poppy. I love your necklace! I just got one that has two little leaves on it and am loving it! And you look great for having a four month old!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, if you only post one outfit, at least it's a good one!

    Love the belt + cardi combo!

    And boo for the 4-mont-old acting like a newborn. That's no fun at all!

    And I say go for the short cut! (Your hair is lovely, but I think it would be cute shorter too and more convenient too probably!).

    I would absolutely love it if you would link this up at Feature Friday FREE-FOR-ALL!

    http://www.fivedaysfiveways.com/2012/01/feature-friday-free-for-all-3-50.html

    So looking forward to seeing you there!

    P.S. I'm a new follower. : )

    ~Abbie

    ReplyDelete