Wednesday, January 25, 2012

WIWW- 4.5 Months Postpartum

Only one photo again.  We've been down one car, so I'm going to be honest... I've been living in sweatpants for the most part.  I mean... it's 2 degrees outside, and the only people who see me are my children and occasionally the mail man when he accidentally glances in our bay window. (Poor man...) So, again, this is my outfit that I wore to church.  I wanted to hug the lady who told me that I looked beautiful on this day.  It totally made my week.  She must have known I needed a boost. :)

Linking up to:

pleated poppy


(I'm proud to say that everything in my outfit besides my socks had been thrifted!)
Dress- Thrifted, Gap brand.
Sweater- Thrifted, Forever 21.
Leggings- Thrifted, Old Navy.
Socks- Target
Boots- Fryes (from my husband who bought them at a consignment shop.) 

Don't forget to enter to win a Chewbeads Necklace!! 
Go HERE to enter! (Contest ends 1/28) 

3 comments: