Wednesday, January 11, 2012

WIWW-4 Months Postpartum

Yo.
It's been a while!  I haven't had much time with the wee ones to take photos of my outfits, but this last week, I decided to do more things for me.  Well, with the slightly forceful help of my husband.  (It's amazing what a few hour break from the norm can do to a stay at home mom...whew!)  
So, here we go!  I've been working really hard a few things as far as outfits go... First, to stay out of pajama pants.  But also, to be creative with what I have.  I've been talking about how I want to save more money and get in better shape.  I can't do much of either if I enable myself to spend money on clothes because I am a different shape than before.  So... here is what I came up with in the wardrobe that I already own!

Linking up to:
pleated poppy

Shirt- Thrifted, but from Forever 21. 
Layering tank- Old Navy
Belt- Target
Jeans- American Eagle
Boots- **Frye Boots** from my husband.  (He found an amazing deal!)

(Ellie's first day of Ballet!)
Sweater- Target
Shirt- Old Navy
Necklace- Chewbeads 
(be on the lookout for a Chewbeads Giveaway on this blog!!) 
Jeans-Thrifted, Gap
Boots- Frye's 



10 comments:

  1. you look absolutely gorgeous! i love your first outfit so much.

    i think my youngest son was also around four months old when i started doing my wiw posts. it was mostly as a goal to myself to get out of the yoga pants and flannel tees. :) i'm so glad i stuck with it. while i still wear my pjs at home a couple days a week, it really is nice to be able to get out of the clothing rut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fantastic! You are so pretty and feminine! Love your boots! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your first outfit - that top is adorable! Visiting from The Pleated Poppy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both outfits are really cute, I especially love the top in the second one. Stopping by from The Pleated Poppy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look fabulous after just four months! Both outfits are adorable and love the boots. Stopping by from the Pleated Poppy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both outfits are adorable. Oh I took ballet at that age! Err, many many many years ago. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look fabulous in both outfits. your pretty smile completes both outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You ladies are too sweet! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful outfits! I love your necklace on the second one. I'm visiting from What I Wore Wednesday and would love for you to join my ABC's of Style challenge at http://fashionsgreatesthits.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete