Monday, December 5, 2011

Recipe Monday- Cranberry Lime Vodka

OK, so... this recipe isn't for me.  I'm not a hard alcohol kind of person.  I'm a... half of a glass of wine or a beer kind of person.  (Any more than that and I turn into a veeery cheap date.)  But I couldn't resist making this vodka for the Holidays.  It's going to make some really beautiful Christmas gifts for some people that I know love fruity drinks.  It's super easy and cheap, but I have a feeling it's going to be sooo yummy! 

(our bottles look almost exactly like this!  Isn't it pretty!?) 


Head on over to Fancy Napkin to see how it's made!  She also says that it can be made with black berries, cherries, and raspberries!  I want to make an all berry kind!  Looks delicious with a club soda or sierra mist!  Perfect for a holiday drink! 

No comments:

Post a Comment