Wednesday, September 28, 2011

WIWW- Hospital Edition!


 She's here!  No more maternity W.I.W.W's!!

Evelynn Mae Conner was born last Tuesday, 9/20.  I sported a lovely dress until I suited up in my oh so attractive hospital gown.  Since then I've had to be creative with clothing.  Here are some photos from the last week, Evie's first week of life!  



Linking up to:
pleated poppy


(Last outfit worn before Evie came!)
Dress- Thrifted, Target
Sweater- Thrifted, old navy
Leggings- Thrifted, target
Socks- Urban Outfitters
Boots- Given to me, Merrels
Earrings- Target


And... the lovely hospital photos. 





Next week I promise to put up a few photos of my outfits.  I can't quite promise that they won't involve sweat pants, but... like I said, I'm being creative. :) 
Have a good week everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Found you from WIWW. Congratulations! I'm shocked at how big your labor room was. You look simply beautiful! And your daughter is so teeny tiny and cute! Hope your postpartum period is smooth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! She's adorable and you guys look so happy together!

    ReplyDelete