Sunday, September 25, 2011

Sunday: This Week's Goals

I wanted to try something new.  My husband and I have a goal of sitting down every Sunday evening to go over our family's calendar.  We think it's a good idea so that we're on the same page, and so that we can plan out fun things and meals together.  We also though it would be smart to go over when bills are due and things like that.  With that being a goal, for myself, I thought it would be a good idea to start the week off with a few goals as well.  Nothing big, just realistic things that I'd like to accomplish.  They will be anything from budget ideas, making certain things, certain things dealing with being a mother and wife, or taking care of myself.  Then each Sunday I can hold myself accountable by writing about how well I did each week.  Being that this week is very different from others because we now have a new little one, but also because Matt is home.  Yes, a total dream, to have my husband home all day with me...has come true!  He is off until the 5th!  So nice!  So, this week will probably have a few odd goals to start with. Anyway... here are some of the things I'd like to accomplish this week. 

9/25-10/1 Goals:
-Finish 2 Eli & Ellie orders 
-Bring the girls to the zoo
-Establish 3 bulk orders for Eli&ellie
-clean up the rest of the Ellie's party stuff
-Go through clothes; pack maternity, unpack bigger sizes
-Start reading book with Matt
-Update nanny website information 
-Find a desk for upstairs for free

No comments:

Post a Comment