Wednesday, August 24, 2011

WIWW-35 weeks!


It's another boring week at WIWW.  I've been feeling just terrible this week and we've had a really hectic time trying to move along with the upstairs construction.  (Completely re-doing the upstairs bedroom in a 1 1/2 bungalow.)  My hips and pelvic area have been killing, so I've spend A LOT of time in pajama pants this week.  I did manage to dress up a few times, but only got a photo of one day.  Only 5 more of these WIWW photos to go!  Well, 5-7. :)  Hope you all are well!


Shirt- Target
Jeans- H&M maternity 

35 week belly photo.  Gettin' large!

Linking to:

pleated poppy

2 comments:

  1. you look great, Abi! Love your hair and the t-shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lookin' FABULOUS!!! Loving that messy bun- I have mine styled the same way today.

    ReplyDelete