Wednesday, August 17, 2011

WIWW- 34 weeks!

Ahhh!  Only 6 weeks left?  Seriously?  Where is time going?  Well, I know where my stomach is going...out, out and out! I'm getting huge!  So, it's becoming more and more complicated to dress in anything but pajama pants and the 1 pair of jeans from h&m that has the full panel.  Still workin' it though!  So here is what I've got for this week...

Linking up to:
pleated poppy


Skirt: American Eagle
Tank- Liz Lange Maternity (Target) 
Bracelets- Michaels (I believe?) 





Rouched maternity Shirt- Liz Lange Maternity from Target
(most comfortable shirt...ever.) 
Maternity Jeans- H&M
 Scarf- Made by me 
Boots- thrifted, but I don't know the brand.


2 comments:

  1. adorable! you are not huge! you look great! wish we had an h&m!! need some cool maternity stuff!

    ReplyDelete