Wednesday, August 3, 2011

WIWW- 32 weeks!

Hey ladies!  This week was an exciting one!  It was our one year anniversary on the 31st, so we celebrated in downtown Minneapolis. It was so much fun!  Matt even took me shopping for some fun clothes that are included in some of these photos. :)  So excited to be hitting the 32 week mark.  We bought our next crib on Monday since Ellie's converts into a toddler bed.  Let the nursery preparing begin! 

Linking up to:
pleated poppy



Our anniversary: 

Dress- Target (non-maternity)
Necklace- Made by my sister in law (sorry I didn't get the detail.)
Then I wore flip flops... 8 months pregnant, gotta sport some comfort. 


Shirt- Marshall's (Was originally $78, I got it for 20!)
Maternity Jeans- H&M
Earrings- Forever 21


Shirt- Thrifted, but Liz Lange
Scarf- made by me
Earrings- Forever 21
Maternity Jeans- H&M (again...) :)

Have a good week!

6 comments:

  1. You are just radiant and you have such a beautiful smile!! I love that gorgeous white flowy top! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are beautiful....i love the whimsy in all your outfits!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such a cute little pregnant momma! My best friend is pregnant with her first and due at the beginning of October so she's right behind you. It gives me so much baby fever when I see all you pregnant women!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda- Thanks! I hated my smile growing up, but now I'm starting to like it. The top is by far my favorite. I'm going to try really hard not to over-wear it so I can wear it after I have the baby too. :) Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. April- Thanks! I'm trying really hard not to let my style die while pregnant. I really like to add different elements that make me feel pretty. Someone told me to dare to wear something out of the house that I'm not sure about- it has made life much more exciting and daring! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mom of the twinkies and tot- Oh I know! I feel like everyone I know is pregnant right now! There are 6 women in my group of friends all due in the same month. I've been crocheting baby booties like crazy! Thanks for your compliments!

    ReplyDelete