Wednesday, July 20, 2011

WIWW- Maternity Deals!

30 weeks today! Whew! I don't have a lot of photos from the last week, but I did score a few deals at H&M this morning that I had to show off.  Don't mind the awful hair... I had just walked inside after driving in THE worst storm ever!  (See bottom photo- golf ball+ size hail, yikes!)  Hope you all are having a good week! 

Linking up to:
pleated poppy

 Top: Target
Necklace- Made by me
Skirt- H&M $15

H&M Maternity Jeans- Only $10!!! 

A little bonus- my nice round belly at 30 weeks.


And photos of the lovely storm that stopped immediately after I walked into the door. 
Can we call that bad timing?  Yeah...



7 comments:

  1. had to pop in and see how you are doing since we share a due date week! I love love love the jeans!!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so adorable!!! That long flowy skirt is perfection ;) Visiting via The Pleated Poppy <3

    --S.S.
    http://tout-est-des-roses.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so cute! I wish I looked that cute at 30 weeks! Visiting from The Pleated Poppy!
    www.modernwivelyhood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies! You are all so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so beautiful! Your dress is fab but I'm loving the glow you've got! When I am pregnant I feel the MOST beautiful! I love everything about it! XO come say hi & enter to win some fab earrings for a good cause...http://www.thesugarmountain.com/2011/07/what-i-wore-wednesday-plain-jane.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I couldn't imagine driving in that storm. So lame that of course the weather subsides when you get home and not while you were on the road :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah, you look so very cute! I was just looking through The Pleated Poppy thinking how someone should do a Preggo edition! I am 23 weeks and needed a little inspiration! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete