Wednesday, June 22, 2011

WIWW- Maternity

You'll have to forgive me this week.  I'm having some camera issues, so unfortunately I had to use my macbook for my WIWW photos. Sorry for the poor quality this week...

Linking up to: 

pleated poppy
 Shirt- Old Navy Maternity
Pants- Hand down from friend, label says Motherhood. 
Thank top- Target


Shirt- Old Navy Maternity
Necklace- made by my sister-in-law, Anna. 



Dress: Target (bought it for my 5 year reunion that was 2 years ago. Ha!)
Maternity Jeans- Motherhood Maternity
Belt- Forever 21 ($3)
Earrings- Urban Outfitters
Necklace- Made by my sister-in-law
Shoes- Marshalls- $15.


In a few weeks, be on the lookout for my hair tutorials!  I will teach you how to do some of my favorite every day "up-do's" that can be done in 10 minutes or less!

8 comments:

  1. You look awesome! Love all the outfits, and the baby bump ;) Newest follower, looking forward to your Up-do's tutorials :) Have a great day!
    www.jandmseyecandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your compliments! It's so hard to find comfortable maternity wear that looks...well, like I'm 26 years old and not 50, you know? Thanks for following! I'm following you now as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute outfits and love the baby bump - I am just a couple of weeks behind you - and now off to see how you made those jeans! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your adorable! I wish I looked that good pregnant, I usually have my head in a bucket. I really love your outfits!!

    I found your cute blog via the pleated poppy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Green Door Girl! Good luck with the jeans! Let me know if you have any questions!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Leslie! You made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pregnancy looks great on you! Love your maternity style!

    ReplyDelete