Wednesday, June 15, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday-Maternity Style

We're back to WIWW.  
I'm going to be linking up with Lindsey at the Pleated Poppy 
for her awesome What I Wore Wednesday series.  
Lindsey started this series as a Mom who wanted to ban sweat pants and stay in fashion.  She takes photos of the outfits she wore the week before and posts them on Wednesday
as a way to hold herself accountable.  I love her fashion as well!  
So, I... as a pregnant woman and mom, am doing the same!  I'm 25 weeks pregnant today, and trying real hard not to stay in my sweat pants and Matt's t-shirts all day.  I have a lot of maternity clothes from last pregnancy, and I've done really well at finding deals at thrift stores and making my own maternity clothes.  So, I have no reason not to snazz up at least a few days a week.  I didn't get to take as many photos of my outfits this last week since we bought a big pack of "bum" batteries and my camera has been out of commission.  Here are a few that I got though.. 




So I didn't get my shoes in the first photo, but I love Ellie in the corner stealing the show. 
Shirt- Target, $4
Skinny Maternity Jeans- Motherhood, $22 (from first pregnancy)
Shoes- Thrifted for $3 (but from Target originally)

Tank top- Forever 21 
Shirt- Thrifted 
Necklace- Urban Outfitters (on sale of course)
Maternity Cords- Motherhood, on sale
Shoes- Thrifted, Target brand


(This was from Last Wednesday, I know, but it's still in the last week.)
Dress- Old Navy, non-maternity
Necklace- Eli & Ellie



Next week, I promise I'll have more photos.  Have a good Wednesday, y'all!

9 comments:

  1. Love it! Your shoe choice is just amazing <3
    Stop over and check me out at www.blauzonsews.blogspot.com Have a super day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Youre so cute! It almost makes me want to be pragnant again...ALMOST:) Love those yellow thrifted shoes too!
    xo,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so cute! Cutest pregnant chicky ever :) Really, I especially love that striped dress. When I get pregnant I'll probably live in those! Happy I found your blog! I am totally following :) I found ya from The Pleated Poppy as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute little pregnant belly! My bff is right behind you in her pregnancy & I haven't seen her bump in a few weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are due about the same time!!! And I am WAY bigger:) You look great! Now I'm going to cruise your blog...totally the wrong order but oh well:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beth, really?! I feel huge! I feel like I'm getting bigger this time than with my last pregnancy! I went to the market across the street and the woman who owns it was stopping in her tracks and said, "Wow you're getting big!" Ha! Thanks for takin' a look around my blog. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Twinkies and tot- I know so many women who are having babies right around the same time as me. Must be something about the colder months that make it happen. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for stopping by my blog! :) You look great! Loving that Old Navy dress and those cute thrifted flats. Now that I'm almost done, it'll be fun keeping up with your journey!

    ReplyDelete