Tuesday, June 28, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday III- 27 weeks

So, I ended up finding out that my poor year and a half year old camera was shot!  Cannons apparently have issues with draining batteries, and mine got to the point where it would drain the batteries within an hour of me putting them in and not even using it!  Crazy!  So, with my awesome part time job paycheck, we decided to buy a new camera.  Ha, we bought another Cannon... oh well.  Just can't get away from them!  It'll be a good replacement until I can afford an SLR....someday.  

So, here we have it, this week's WIWW!  
This week was pretty laid back.  I've been running a lot of errands and packing for our family's mini-vacations coming this weekend.  One of my best friends, Abby, is getting married in Red Wing, so Matt and I will be staying in a hotel down there as Ellie stays with her Grandma and Grandpa Conner, possibly going to our cabin "Up North."  Enjoy! 

Linking to The Pleated Poppy's WIWW:
pleated poppy

Tank- Old Navy ($3) 
Cardigan- Target
Skirt- Target
Flip-flops- Old Navy 
Rolled Rosette Earrings- Made by me.

Brown Maternity Pants- Motherhood
Rouched Gray Tee- Target
Necklace- Have had it for yeeeears and years.

BELLY! 
Sweater- Heritage 1981
Tank top- Forever 21
(I was wearing the brown chords again...like every other day of my pregnancy! ha!)

(YAY FOR NEW CAMERAS!!!)
Dress- Thrifted, but from old navy. (got it for $4!)
Leggings- American Eagle
Boots- Rocket Dogs, thrifted for $8!
Belt- Made by me.


Shirt- Urban Outfitters (on sale)
Leggings- Target $8
Flats- Target


3 comments:

  1. Wow! I wish I had that much style when I was pregant! You are so cute! I love your Heritage sweater! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It's definitely my favorite sweater! and thank you! It helps that I've already been pregnant once, so I have a lot of clothes left over from that! Have a good day Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute pregger outfits Abi! I feel like the second time around (at least for me) I tried harder to look cute than the first time...like I knew more of what I was doing ;-) Do you feel that way?

    ReplyDelete