Tuesday, June 14, 2011

T.T.- delayed

I have a really great tutorial for you guys this week, but I apologize, it will have to be delayed.  We've had a crazy week so far, and it's only Tuesday!  I promise I'll get it done by the end of the week so you can check it out!  

Here's a sneak peek- You know how you bring your toddler to a restaurant and the table is a little sticky?  Yeah, it's super gross.  I was trying to think of a way to not have to waste wipes on the table, or be a snob and ask them to clean it again.  (Because I even go to the extent of..."Where was that towel before they brought it to our table to clean it?") Ellie can use a plate, but I'd rather her not since she sometimes finds herself in a tantrum and the plate finds itself on the floor.  So... my solution?  A "To-Go-Place Mat."  I will show you how to make a place mat that you can toss in your purse or diaper bag that is made of felt and oil cloth so that it's easy to clean, doesn't take up a bunch of space, and will make it more sanitary and fun for your child to eat out.  Get ready for it!  It's going to be good!

No comments:

Post a Comment