This week's give away is an absolutely beautiful cuff bracelet made by Carmen Regner of JamesCastle.
This is a handmade cuff bracelet lovingly constructed out of scraps from
previous projects and bits and baubles from disassembled rescued jewelery.
Red velvet ribbon ties this lovely little cuff around your wrist.
Dress it up or down--this cuff will look great with everything in your wardrobe!
How to enter:
Please leave a separate comment on this posting for each entry.
Comment should look something like this:
"I follow your blog! yourname [at] gmail [dot] com"
"I follow you on twitter- my twitter name is 'iamawesome330' yourname [at] gmail [dot] com."
1. (REQUIRED) Follow my blog. If you are not a follower of my blog, go to the sidebar and click, "follow."
2. (REQUIRED) Go to Carmen's Etsy shop and tell me about one item you'd love to have!
3. Follow me on Twitter. To follow me on twitter, go to the sidebar and click the twitter button.
4. "Like" the Eli&Ellie page on facebook. To go to it, click here.
5. Refer a friend to this give away and blog. After your friend has commented on this posting to enter, please follow up with a comment saying, "I referred so-and-so to this give away!"
To pick the winner:
I will use a random counter to pick the number of comment for a winner.
I will announce the winner on June 17th
on this blog, as well as email the winner at the email provided. Please make sure all of your information is correct, as well as your entry info.