Sunday, June 12, 2011

Review- Bubblebaby DeZign

Kelly of  
sent me this wonderful bib and burp cloth set to try out.   



There are a lot of things that I love about this set.  First off, I love how she sent it to me.  This is what my package looked like when I opened it:


How cute is that?  If I were giving this away as a gift (I'm being selfish and keeping it for my girls) I could just toss it in a little gift bag and I'd be good to go!

Included in the set are two burp clothes and one bib.  The thing I really like about these items is that they are great sizes.  The burp clothes are large enough to throw over my shoulder, and still have plenty of room for baby to lean on.  The bib is also big enough for not only a little baby, but it also fits Ellie who is almost 2.

The bib is backed with terrycloth, so it is super thick and absorbent.  It is decorated with an argyle pink and brown cotton.  The only thing that I would change about it is that the cotton be a different fabric that could be water resistant so that it doesn't stain quickly.
Ellie demolishes her bibs pretty quick, so this will be saved for baby 2. 

The burp clothes are large clothes that have a decorative strip of brown polk-a-dot cotton running down the middle.  I like this because I will be able to determine which ones are mine when with other moms.  Most of Ellie's burp clothes were just plain, so we'd always get confused which were ours.

Kelly includes so many cute designs into these sets.  She also carries a variety of other fun infant and toddler items such as crayon holders and aprons, tutus, reusable snack bags, onesies, hooded towels, and custom letter photo frames.  Everything is so cute and unique.

Be sure to stop by Kelly's shop, Bubblebaby Dezign, to find some really awesome products for the little one in your life!  



No comments:

Post a Comment