Sunday, June 5, 2011

Como Zoo

This morning my Mom and brother, Travis, met us at Como Zoo for lunch and a little fun.  I was bummed that I had to work tonight, and wasn't feeling too hot, but we still had so much fun! I can't wait to go back there for a whole day.  We ate a good lunch, watched the seal show, saw some animals, rode some rides, and played in the water.  Ellie got to swoon over her Uncle Travis, which was by far the most adorable thing we had all seen.  Here are some photos of our fun! 

She loved the Tea Cup ride.  Must take after her Great Aunt Wendy.

"Cheese."

My mom and brother.

Madly in love with the fountain area and playing in the water with "Uncle Bus."


Grandma Gayle.

Uncle Travis.



She was SO excited to have "pop" in a special bottle. 
Photos courtesy of my mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment