Friday, April 15, 2011

New project

So, it's been crazy trying to find maternity clothes that I know will not only fit, but I'll feel pretty in this summer.  Knowing exactly what this time of year can be like (since new baby's due date is 2 weeks after E's birthday) I know that I absolutely loved jersey skirts that rolled under the waist last pregnancy.  I've been searching for something like them, but a little more dressed up, but haven't found anything cute.  I've got a black one, blue one, and brown one... but I'd love to have a gray one.  Still can't find one anywhere that I like.  So, I was browsing on a "round up" on a blog called Versus: Get Into the Crafty Ring and found this round upon making a super cute jersey skirt.  Yep, I'm doing it as soon as I can borrow a sewing machine or clear out enough space to create a trail in our messy extra room to my machine.  (Rennovations start in May... bleh...)   Anyway, go to Smashed Peas & Carrots round up on the cute "Everything's coming up roses" skirt to see my next project for myself!

1 comment:

  1. That's fun! I like the child's picture as well.. If you have time, drop by my painting blog...Thanks! Daniel

    ReplyDelete