Monday, March 21, 2011

Tutorial Tuesday- Toddler Boy Crocheted Tie Pattern

My friend Kelly asked me to make a few things for her photography business (see more photos here.) and for her son's 2nd birthday photo shoot.  She asked me if I would try to make a tie for him.  I had never done anything like it, but I was up to the challenge.  It wasn't difficult at all, after I finally found the pattern.  I had searched high and low, and emailed a few different places that had links to the tie pattern, but nowhere to purchase it or download it.  Finally, I came across this pattern site.  The directions are a little hard to follow, so if you have any questions, let me know! (p.s.- I know it's not Tuesday, but we're going to the Children's Museum with Kaitlin and the boys tomorrow, so I won't have time to post.)

1 comment:

  1. Hi, for some reason I can't find a pattern for this tie. Can u help? x

    ReplyDelete