Thursday, March 24, 2011

Ear warmers

I went back and forth on the decision to make those cute popular flower ear warmers that are almost everywhere this season.  Just because spring decided to tease us, I jumped up from my pouting session to make one for E.  When it melts, she loves to puddle jump, yet it's not quite warm enough for her to be wearing all spring clothes.  I also have to make some samples this week for my spring set at Mother Earth Garden.  This will be one thing that I send to them.  (Other items will include a microwavable warming square for gardeners, earrings, handmade cards, citrus and melon baby booties, lavender sache's, and crocheted and sewn flower pins.  We'll see what they pick!)  Ellie wasn't willing to model the ear warmers yesterday, which I understand with both of us being so crabby, so photos of her in it soon.  If anyone wants the pattern, let me know.  I had purchased one, but ignored it and did my own.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment