Monday, March 21, 2011

Another recipe for the day...

So, this pregnant mama has been craving Red Lobster biscuits lately.  We got them yesterday, 8 of them, and I ate them all.  Since my husband isn't too keen on the restaurant, I thought I'd better come up with a solution that will make us all happy. (And hopefully not too fat since they obviously aren't too healthy...)  I found a recipe and altered it quite a bit.  Here it is!

Ingredients:
2 cups of Bisquick mix
1 cup of finely shredded cheddar cheese
1 t. garlic salt
2/3 cup of milk
4 T. melted butter
1 t. garlic salt


Directions:
Preheat oven to  400.   Mix Bisquick, cheese, milk and 1 t. of garlic salt until it forms a harder dough.  Drop spoonfuls of dough onto a greased cookie sheet.  Mix melted butter and garlic salt, brush over unbaked biscuits.  Place in oven and cook for 10-13 minutes until tops have a little golden brown.  Watch them close to make sure bottoms do not over cook.  After taking out of oven, brush again with butter and garlic salt.  Serve warm.  SOOO good!

1 comment:

  1. These are soooo good! My mom makes them and I could make a whole meal out of just these!

    ReplyDelete