Saturday, March 26, 2011

1000 gifts

56. Watching E snuggle her head into Grandpa Mike's chest during a church service and not move the entire hour.  We all melted.  It was by far the cutest thing I've ever seen.
57. When I add just enough hue to another hue for the paint to mix to the perfect color that I wanted.
58. When the paint doesn't mix perfectly and I end up with an even cooler color.
59. When I get creative ideas for something in the middle of the night and can remember them the next day.  (photos of my idea coming soon when I finish E's room.)
60. Hearing my baby's heart beating strong and fast.
61. Driving alone in my car with the music higher than "10"...just because I am alone in there for once.
62. When I am praying for something and know it's just not time yet for what I desire, but someday.. and being ok with that.
 63. That Matt's company does 100% tuition reimbursement for grad school, and he gets to start this summer. 
64. Getting free passes to the Minnesota zoo from the library. (It's a very, very rare occasion that they have tickets to the zoo in stock.)
65. Soft kleenex on a sick, stuffy nose that has been blowing into toilet paper for a few days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment