Wednesday, March 16, 2011

1000 gifts

23. The cars that wait for E and I to walk across the street at the 4 way stop sign.
24. Pickles wrapped in cream cheese and ham.
25.  Having a husband that'll go out to get pickles, cream cheese and ham.
26. When a women gives a pack of tissues to wipe off our wet cart at Target.
27. When my super cute friends send me recipes that make them think of me.
28.  A nation that steps out to help another country in need.
29.  The group of motorcyclists that revved their engines at a soldier's funeral to drown out protesters.
30. When my sister in law gave me a hug the second I walked in the door after not seeing her for a week.
31.  When my daughter makes me "pizza, celery, and a cupcake" from her kitchen.
32. 50 degree weather. (only a Minnesotan would say that.) :) 

2 comments:

  1. I saw a video for the motorcyclists who create a barricade between protestors at a funeral and the grieving family. I cried when I watched that. How awesome that these motorcyclists go to different funerals to do this for families. It's ridiculous that they have to, but awesome that they do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I don't know why it's so much cuter when bikers do stuff like that than anything else. Like the biker rally against breast cancer- hundreds of burly men riding their Harleys in pink shirts. Ugh... makes me tear up. It's so wonderful.

    ReplyDelete