Friday, February 18, 2011

Another update

My sleepyhead baby, almost over with her cold.

Well, I'm not being as productive as I thought I would be with the blog this week either! Truth is, I haven't been as productive with much of anything in life lately.  It's been a rough one for us this week, as we all are some sort of sick.  All of the teachers were in an out while I was subbing, and of course, I caught whatever it was that they had.  Sore throat, runny nose, headache, temp.... all of the good stuff.  Not only that, but apparently the Zofran wasn't as amazing as I had thought it was.  It seemed to work like a charm for a week or two, and then seemed to just wear off super fast.  I ended up in the hospital yesterday for about 8 hours getting a few IV bags of fluids, as well as some IV meds to help me get back on my feet.  I'm a little scared, as I've already lost about 7 pounds and they didn't do any fetal monitoring... we haven't even heard the heartbeat yet.  Tuesday, the 22nd is our first prenatal.  It's always one of those things that I just have to constantly ask God for mercy as I try not to worry.  Anyway, I'm feeling much better today.  I am trying to get caught up on this chaotic, messy house.  Gold fish crackers ground into the carpet, laundry half way done, and dishes piled to the ceiling... bleh.  I'm almost caught up on it all, but I still plan to nap with Ellie so that I don't get stuck being even more sick.

I'm proud to say that we are getting a car tonight.  Matt found a really good deal on a Honda Accord, which as we know since he had one, run for a super long time if maintained properly.  So, we're buying out right, and I'm so excited to say that next week I'll be free!  

I'm having a hard time keeping up with orders from Etsy and friends.  A lot of people liked the hat/booties set, as well as the hat/diaper cover set.  I've got 3 sets to go and I'm caught up, but then the garden center wants more cowls and a few samples of some spring/summer stuff for my set.  I've got some of that ready, but I still need to keep moving.

Anywho... I should probably start making some lunch and get E down for a nap.  I promise I'll have this thing up and running with the usual activities next week- tutorials, photos, recipes and more.  Hope you all are well!

1 comment: