Monday, December 20, 2010

Bonus recipe

Just made these to entertain my need to cook/bake while it snows.  We had everything in the house.  And I know I've already done quiche, but seriously, no one loves quiche more than me.

Baby Quiche-

Ingredients-
1 package of pillsbury pie crust, unrolled and cut into 12 small circles. (I used a lid of a tea tin. About 2 inches wide)
3 eggs
4 T. frozen spinach,  heated and drained
2 T. lowfat veggie cream cheese. (You can use regular, but veggie gives it a little extra flavor.)
2 T. diced red onion
1/4 cup of whatever shredded cheese you have. (I used mozzarella)
pinch of salt, pinch of pepper


Directions-
Preheat oven to 375, grease a mini muffin tin (cooking times are according to a mini muffin tin.)
Place small pie crusts in muffin tin. Mix all ingredients in a bowl and pour into  pie crusts.  Cook for 13-15 minutes until egg mixture has lifted, and is golden brown.  Let sit for 2-3 minutes and serve warm.  Yummm!



Up next today- monster cookies! Yesss!

No comments:

Post a Comment