Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Bonus Recipe

The bonus one is super easy, but soooo good.  I had my husband going back for seconds and thirds of this pulled pork!  And I barely did anything! 
 

What you need:
1 12 oz. can of root beer
2 lb. pork tenderloin (hormel original was really good)
and 1 bottle of your favorite bbq sauce

What to do:
Place the tenderloin in a slow cooker with the can of root beer and set it on low, let it cook for 6-7 hours or until the pork shreds.  Pour bbq sauce over and serve!  We served it with grilled garlic bakery buns, with thinly sliced potatoes coated with olive oil and sea salt and baked for 20-25 minutes until crispy and a spinach salad.  Yuuummm!  Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. you have such great food that you cook at home! so inspiring Abi. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jane! We eat well in this house! It's definitely a way for me to vent. I love being in the kitchen! I also love to eat good food. Win-win situation! You guys should come over for dinner sometime. I also love hosting! :)

    ReplyDelete